Design Internship, Summer 2023
Bullhorn Creative is an impact branding agency. And we are a B Corp. We are passionate about strong design, compelling language, and building brands that can change the world. We are seeking a graphic design intern for the summer. This is a paid internship.
A design intern possesses the skills to create art, illustration, and/or type-heavy design. For most candidates, that will mean proficiency with Figma and Adobe software like Photoshop, InDesign, or Illustrator. But because we are more interested in visual storytellers than software experts, an ideal candidate might be more skilled with pen and ink or oil on canvas than a mouse and a computer monitor.
We expect design interns to:
- Assist and work alongside members of the design team
- Conduct industry research and develop brand strategy in conjunction with writers, account managers, and team members in other roles
- Shadow and assist members of the design team, meet/shadow language team members, account managers, and other roles
- Experiment, collaborate, and contribute concepts for client projects and Bullhorn marketing
- Prepare and review design files for quality execution, content, and errors
- Prepare for, attend, and participate in client and team meetings
- Have strong communication skills, understand deadlines, work independently, and juggle shifting priorities
Please send the following to email@example.com:
- Cover letter
- Writing samples or design / art portfolio
- Your Enneagram number